Close partner contact and focus on issues relating to your unique business are the cornerstone of our audit approach.
Most entities today expect more than cost-efficiency from their audit. They want value-added service. Grant Thornton delivers both. We strive for our clients to view our audit as a value-added tool for helping the growth and development of their business, rather than a passive watchdog function. By focusing on your business and the risks you face, our approach not only helps provide a better audit, but also gives us a catalyst for constructive recommendations on your operations.
- Ours is a partner-led service where experienced specialists are involved in all stages of the process to ensure that what we deliver corresponds to your needs and expectations
- We will assess your internal financial controls to result in better planning for the future of your business.
- Our focus is on understanding the important transaction cycles affecting your business.
- We employ the most advanced auditing techniques to assist in analysing the components of your financial statements.
- Whatever the size of company, wherever you operate in the world, we tailor our service to your immediate and longer term needs.
Entities selecting Grant Thornton to perform their audit are selecting an organization with a worldwide reputation for integrity and exceptional professional standards. Grant Thornton's reputation for independence, honesty, quality, and adherence to accounting and auditing standards is transferred to your financial statements when we sign our report on your statements. Our professional reputation is our most prized asset.
In the current business environment, both locally and internationally, there is an increasing level of importance being placed on compliance issues and requirements, for both private and publicly listed companies. These requirements range from statutory audits to corporate governance and stewardship issues. There are greater expectations of transparency and increasing requirements for disclosures.
This is particularly true for companies who wish to expand by obtaining a public listing, and it is equally true for organisations seeking to grow through the raising of capital in the public and private markets. At Grant Thornton we partner and help you to achieve your objectives. We recognise the needs of growing businesses and have tailored our services to produce the results you want.
The by-product of our work is not just an opinion on your audited financial statements. Potentially of greater importance to you and your business is the operational and management advice that we can provide to help improve and strengthen your accounting and operational functions in order to safeguard assets and exploit available business opportunities. Often we can make several recommendations just by walking through your warehouse or manufacturing operations, along with conducting some brief interviews with your key operational employees.
We provide the following audit and assurance services to a wide range of clients including a number of companies listed on the stock exchanges operating in all major industries.
- financial statement audits
- financial statement compilations
- financial statement reviews
- IFRS conversions
- Financial statements audit and review
- Agreed Upon Procedures assignments
- Technical advice on IFRS